Back to School Treat Idea!
I wanted to share with you all this back to school chalkboard and whiteboard treat. It is so yummy. The kids really liked helping me make these and they really enjoyed eating them. It is simple and easy to make.
These treats are great for any back to school bash or even and end of the school year bash. I made both a chalkboard and a white board because my kids love vanilla I thought I would add a twist to the typical chalkboard theme. I hope you enjoy!
Here is how you make this yummy back to school themed treat:
- graham crackers
- chocolate frosting
- vanilla frosting
- mini pretzel sticks
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- sandwich bags
- Cut large graham cracker in half to make a more square shape.
- Spread either vanilla (whiteboard) or chocolate (chalkboard) frosting over the graham cracker.
- Place a pretzel on the bottom of the graham cracker using the frosting as adhesive.
- For the chalkboard (chocolate frosting) use a marshmallow cut into fourths and place one piece on the cracker right above the pretzel (this will be the “eraser”).
- For the whiteboard (vanilla frosting) cut a chocolate chip in half and place it on the cracker right above the pretzel.
- Take a sandwich bag and place frosting inside bag in one of the corners.
- Snip the corner of the bag as small as possible.
- Pipe on letters or numbers onto the cracker.
I hope you enjoyed this back to school treat idea. You can always modify all the ingredients to your liking. I like that I made a whiteboard option using vanilla frosting because my kids love and prefer vanilla over chocolate. It’s such a fun and festive way to celebrate the new school year.