Hello Friends! Welcome to my lovely blog where I hope you can find inspiration in your busy life for food, crafts, family ideas and fun! I am a mother of three. I have an eight year-old boy named Jayden and three year-old boy and girl twins named Noa and Armani. They sure keep me busy, but they are the best kind of busy!
I am a multi-passionate person who loves creating things, spending time with my family, planning parties and trying new and fun recipes, all while trying to manage my blog and working a full time job and keep my sanity.
I started this blog to be able to express my creativity, which is something I rarely get to do. On this blog I like to write about recipes, and crafts and DIYs, and some bits and pieces of family life and ideas for kids.
Random facts about me:
- I have always wanted to be a girly girl but have always struggled and you can pretty much call me a Plain Jane.
- I have had Bell’s Palsy for almost 4 years now. I will probably write a post about it. I was diagnosed right after giving birth to my twins in 2013.
- I strongly believe in the power of prayer and the law of attraction.
- I have always been told I am very creative (so it’s odd that I chose a non-creative career choice) hence why I have a blog.
- I spent way to long in college and ended up not even doing what I planned to do out of college.
- I was a teenage mother.
I hope you can stick around and be inspired!